Like Home Spinach Curry is a delicious home made recipe that is easy to make. Unlike some other curries this curry features spinach as its main ingredient. Like Home Spinach Curry Serves 2-5.
- 1 onion
- 1-tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 5 cups of spinach leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Sauté the onion in the oil in a large pan for 10 minutes, covered, until onion is tender.
- Add garlic, ginger, turmeric and coriander. Stir for a few seconds over the heat, until you can smell the fragrance, then add the spinach and stir it around to coat it with the spices.
- Cover then cook over a moderate heat for about 10 min, until spinach is soft and reduced in volume, stir from time to time. Season with salt and pepper.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- ADW Diabetes Supports The 2nd Annual Naples Diabetes Conference - November 23, 2016
- Restaurant Code Words to Watch Out For - November 21, 2016
- Cardio vs. Weight Resistance Training - November 14, 2016