Like Home Spinach Curry is a delicious home made recipe that is easy to make. Unlike some other curries this curry features spinach as its main ingredient. Like Home Spinach Curry Serves 2-5.
- 1 onion
- 1-tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 5 cups of spinach leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Sauté the onion in the oil in a large pan for 10 minutes, covered, until onion is tender.
- Add garlic, ginger, turmeric and coriander. Stir for a few seconds over the heat, until you can smell the fragrance, then add the spinach and stir it around to coat it with the spices.
- Cover then cook over a moderate heat for about 10 min, until spinach is soft and reduced in volume, stir from time to time. Season with salt and pepper.
Contributed By: Celebrity Chef Charles Mattocks
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Inolife R&D Signs LOI With ADW Diabetes to Make Its Inojex Needle-Free Injector Available to Diabetics in USA - April 12, 2018
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017