- 4 small apples
- 1 tsp butter or margarine
- 2 tbsp Equal Spoonful
- 1/3 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp finely chopped dates
- Remove apple cores leaving 1/2″ at the bottom of each apple and prick skins with fork. Set aside.
- In a small shallow microwavable casserole dish, melt margarine.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix Eual, cinnamon, lemon juice and dates.
- Spoon date mixture into apple centers and place apples in casserole dish.
- Cover dish and microwave at High for 4-6 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Let apples stand for a few minutes and spoon liquid back into apples before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Merisant Corporation and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 4 Servings|
Leave A Comment