If 11×7-inch baking dish is used, cut dessert into squares and serve on small plates with Raspberry Sauce or Strawberry Sauce, if desired. The fruit mixture can also be spooned into hollowed out orange halves and frozen. Cut thin slice from bottom of orange halves so they will stand. Place in muffin cups to freeze.
- 1 1/2 (8 oz.) packages tri-color pasta
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 pound imitation crabmeat
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; rinse under cold water until cool and drain.
- While pasta is cooking, chop celery and crabmeat. Run hot water over peas to defrost.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, vinegar, milk, salt and pepper. Add the pasta, celery and crabmeat and stir until evenly coated. Adjust the salt, SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener or mayonnaise to suit your taste.
- Chill several hours before serving.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat:||210g|
Note: Submitted by a home cook, this recipe has not been tested by the SPLENDA® Test Kitchens.
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017