- 1 (19oz) can black beans
- 1 (19oz) can dark red kidney beans
- 1 (15oz) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped small
- 1/2 cup celery hearts chopped small
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp Splenda Granular
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- Drain and rinse black, kidney and garbanzo beans.
- In a large bowl, mix together beans, corn, onion, celery and parsley.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Splenda, olive oil, salt, lemon, lime, and orange juices and cumin.
- Pour sauce over beans and toss.
- Refrigerate for two hours and toss again before serving
Food Exchanges: 1 Starch.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 14 Servings|
|1 serving = 4.5g|
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Spelnda Inc. Splenda is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017
- Whole Wheat Pita Bread - September 21, 2017