- 2 (4.8 oz) packages of pasta with 4-cheese sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (10oz) package frozen, chopped broccoli
- 1 (14 oz) can Alaska salmon, drained and chunked
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- In large saucepan, prepare packaged pasta according to low fat directions, stirring in an additional 1/2 cup milk.
- Microwave broccoli on HIGH for 3 minutes, rotating occationally and pulling apart to thaw.
- During the last 3 minutes of pasta cook time, blend in broccoli, salmon and lemon-pepper seasoning.
Makes 4 Servings.
Recipe courtesy of Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017
- Whole Wheat Pita Bread - September 21, 2017