- 2 (4.8 oz) packages of pasta with 4-cheese sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (10oz) package frozen, chopped broccoli
- 1 (14 oz) can Alaska salmon, drained and chunked
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- In large saucepan, prepare packaged pasta according to low fat directions, stirring in an additional 1/2 cup milk.
- Microwave broccoli on HIGH for 3 minutes, rotating occationally and pulling apart to thaw.
- During the last 3 minutes of pasta cook time, blend in broccoli, salmon and lemon-pepper seasoning.
Makes 4 Servings.
Recipe courtesy of Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Summer Skin Care with Diabetes - June 28, 2017
- Make a Commitment to Fitness - April 5, 2017
- What May Cause Your Muscle Aches and Pains When You Have Diabetes? - April 3, 2017