There are a few diabetes articles that I keep bookmarked on my laptop because I am always going to them as a reference point for information. Similarly, I do the same with some of the diabetes publications that I get in the mail, especially if I find something that I can share with a patient or co-worker.
Re-reading material is an excellent way to ensure that you are truly getting the most out of what is being introduced. Things re-read today may make more sense to you and your diabetes management program now versus when first read weeks, months, or even years ago.
Here are a few articles that may be just as, if not more, beneficial to you today than when first encountered.
- Get tips on making positive lifestyle changes – How to Really Accomplish Lifestyle Changes
- Need a refresher on why oral healthcare is so important when you have diabetes? – Basic Oral Care Tips – Dental Health
- Here are some summer tips for people with diabetes – Summer Sun Tips
- Learn more about how a registered dietitian can help you – The Role of the Registered Dietitian
- Have questions about diabetes medication? Read this! – Q and A From a Diabetes Practice – Medication
Keep reading and keep learning!
NOTE: Consult your doctor first to make sure my recommendations fit your special health needs.