Do you like your ratatouille crunchy or soft? This tasty oven-baked ratatouille recipe takes the best from both worlds. The oven-baked version allows for soft vegetables at the bottom and crunchy edges. This recipe goes great by itself or served with a main course. Tasty oven-baked Ratatouille Serves up to 5
- 1 large onion, cut into chunks
- 1 large zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 large eggplant, cut into chunks
- 2 red and 2 yellow bell peppers seeded and cut into chunks
- 1-pound small tomatoes
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Several springs’ fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 475 °F
- Put all the vegetables and garlic in a roasting pan or large shallow ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with the oil and some salt and pepper, then mix with your hands so that all are coated evenly.
- Put the dish into the oven and cook uncovered for 35-45 min or until the vegetables are browned at the edges, tender and smelling fragrant.
- Tear the basil leaves over the top and serve.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- ADW Diabetes Supports The 2nd Annual Naples Diabetes Conference - November 23, 2016
- Restaurant Code Words to Watch Out For - November 21, 2016
- Cardio vs. Weight Resistance Training - November 14, 2016