Do you like your ratatouille crunchy or soft? This tasty oven-baked ratatouille recipe takes the best from both worlds. The oven-baked version allows for soft vegetables at the bottom and crunchy edges. This recipe goes great by itself or served with a main course. Tasty oven-baked Ratatouille Serves up to 5
- 1 large onion, cut into chunks
- 1 large zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 large eggplant, cut into chunks
- 2 red and 2 yellow bell peppers seeded and cut into chunks
- 1-pound small tomatoes
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Several springs’ fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 475 °F
- Put all the vegetables and garlic in a roasting pan or large shallow ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with the oil and some salt and pepper, then mix with your hands so that all are coated evenly.
- Put the dish into the oven and cook uncovered for 35-45 min or until the vegetables are browned at the edges, tender and smelling fragrant.
- Tear the basil leaves over the top and serve.
Contributed By: Celebrity Chef Charles Mattocks
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Inolife R&D Signs LOI With ADW Diabetes to Make Its Inojex Needle-Free Injector Available to Diabetics in USA - April 12, 2018
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017