- 1 low-sodium chicken bouillon cube
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 4 cups dry whole wheat bread cubes – Approximately 6 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1/2 teaspoon pultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper (optional)
- Pour water in a saucepan, bring water to boil and add bouillon cube. Stir until bouillon is dissolved.
- Add diced onion and celery to bouillon and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Combine bread cubes and seasoning.
- Pour bouillon mixture over bread and toss gently until moisened.
- Use as stuffing or bake in 8″ square dish at 325°F for 20-25 minutes.
Food Exchanges: 1 Starch
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 6 Servings|
|Saturated Fat:||Trace Amounts|
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017
- Whole Wheat Pita Bread - September 21, 2017