- 5 cups thinly sliced cucumbers
- 2 cloves garlic, halved
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 cups sliced onions
- 1 cup julienne-strip carrots
- 2 cups vinegar
- 36 packets Equal® or 3 tablespoons plus 1 3/4 teaspoons Equal® for Recipes
- Place sliced cucumbers and garlic in a glass or crockery bowl.
- In a medium saucepan combine water, mustard seed, celery seed and turmeric. Bring to boiling. Add Onion and Carrots; cook 2 minutes. Add vinegar; bring just to boiling.
- Remove from heat and stir in Equal®. Pour over cucumbers and garlic. Cool. Cover and chill at least 24 hours before serving. Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Food Exchanges: Free.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 6 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation ® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Inolife R&D Signs LOI With ADW Diabetes to Make Its Inojex Needle-Free Injector Available to Diabetics in USA - April 12, 2018
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017