Penne Pasta with Blue Cheese and Walnuts is a rich-tasting, fabulous pasta dish that is tasty, but is also fairly light in calories.
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for the pasta
- 12 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and toss with a little olive oil to keep it from sticking together, and cover to keep warm.
- Heat the 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add the cheese. Stir constantly until the cheese is melted. Pour the melted cheese over the pasta, sprinkle with the walnuts and basil, and toss well. Serve immediately.
Contributed By: Celebrity Chef Charles Mattocks
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Inolife R&D Signs LOI With ADW Diabetes to Make Its Inojex Needle-Free Injector Available to Diabetics in USA - April 12, 2018
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017