- 4 cups cauliflower, broken into florets
- 3 cups broccoli, broken into florets
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 cup onions, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 8-ounce bottle fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Mix together coliflower, broccoli, green pepper, onions, mushrooms, carrots, celery, cucumbers and Italian salad dressing until will blended.
- Serve immediately.
Food Exchanges: 1 Vegetable.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 27 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of the South Dakota Department of Health – The mission of the South Dakota Department of Health is to prevent disease and promote health, ensure access to needed, high-quality health care, and to efficiently manage public health resources.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Inolife R&D Signs LOI With ADW Diabetes to Make Its Inojex Needle-Free Injector Available to Diabetics in USA - April 12, 2018
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017