- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) package lime sugar-free gelatin
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) package orange sugar-free gelatin
- 2 (3 1/4 ounce each) packages strawberry sugar-free gelatin – divided use
- 4 cups boiling water – divided use
- 2 cups cold water – divided use
- 1 (8 ounce) tub nondairy sugar-free whipped topping, thawed – divided use
- Prepare lime, orange and one package of the strawberry gelatins in 3 separate bowls as directed on packages, using 1 cup of the boiling water and 1/2 cup of the cold water for each flavor.
- Pour each flavored gelatin into a separate 8-inch square pan. Refrigerate until firm. Cut gelatin into 1/2″ cubes. Measure out 1½ cups gelatin cubes from each flavor for a total of 4 1/2 cups. (Remaining gelatin cubes can be used for snacking, if desired.)
- Add the remaining 1 cup boiling water to the remaining package of strawberry gelatin; stir until completely dissolved. Stir in remaining ½ cup cold water. Refrigerate until slightly thickened (the consistency of unbeaten egg whites). Fold in half of the whipped topping and the 4½ cups gelatin cubes; stir gently until well blended. Pour into 9 x 5-inch pan which has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours. Unmold.
- Pipe remaining whipped topping on dessert to garnish, if desired. Cut into slices to serve. Store in refrigerator.
Makes 12 Servings
Recipe provided courtesy of Cooks Recipes which provides many fine recipes for diabetic diets. Since its online debut in 1999, CooksRecipes.com has become one of the more popular and largest cooking and recipe sites on the Internet.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017