- 1 46-ounce can low-sodium tomato juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet basil
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- Put all ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over low heat. Pour the hot juice into mugs.
- Serve immediately.
Food Exchanges: 1 serving is free.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 12 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of South Dakota Department of Health – The mission of the South Dakota Department of Health is to prevent disease and promote health, ensure access to needed, high-quality health care, and to efficiently manage public health resources.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017