- 1 1/2 cup water
- 4 medium white or yellow potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/2″ thick
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and cut into coins
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cup frozen, cut green beans
- 1 can reduced fat cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot. Add the potatoes and cook covered for 5 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, broccoli, onion, and beans. Return water to a boil, cover, and cook 10 to 12 minutes until vegetables are tender. Drain.
- Spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. Add cooked vegetables. Combine the canned soup and milk. Pour soup mixture over the vegetables, mixing gently.
- Cover and bake casserole for 20-25 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 3 to 4 minutes longer, until cheese melts.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 8 Servings|
South Dakota Department of Health – The mission of the South Dakota Department of Health is to prevent disease and promote health, ensure access to needed, high-quality health care, and to efficiently manage public health resources.
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017