- 2 cups skim milk
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 large egg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 teaspoons Equal® for Recipes or 12 packets Equal® sweetener or ½ cup Equal® Spoonful™
- 1 to 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon and nutmeg
- Combine milk, tapioca, egg and salt in medium saucepan. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until boiling.
- Remove from heat and stir in Equal® and vanilla.
- Spoon mixture into serving dishes.
- Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Serve warm, or refrigerate and serve chilled.
Food exchanges: 1 Bread, 1/2 Milk.
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 4 Servings|
Recipe provided courtesy of Merisant Corporation ® and the NutraSweet Company, makers of Equal®.