- 3 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA® Granular
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 2 tablespoons grand marnier
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- Place chocolate and milk in a medium size saucepan. Turn heat to medium and heat until chocolate melts.
- Stir together egg substitute, SPLENDA®, corn starch and Grand Marnier in a small mixing bowl. Add egg mixture to chocolate mixture in the saucepan stirring constantly.
- Continue stirring until mixture begins to thicken (approximately 3 to 4 minutes). Remove from heat, pour into the bowl of a blender or food processor.
- Blend or process briefly (10 to 20 seconds) to make a more creamy texture. Pour into mixing bowl and cover.
- Refrigerate chocolate mixture approximately 2 to 3 hours or until cool.
- Whip in heavy cream and fold into chocolate. Refrigerate overnight to set.
- Will be good refrigerated for up to 3 days.
- To serve, layer strawberries and mousse in 6 all purpose wine glasses.
Food Exchanges: 1 Starch, 3 Fat
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat:||15g|
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics.