- 1 3lb boiler-fryer chicken
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Preheat Broiler.
- Skin and cut chicken into easy bite sized pieces or strips.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in a broiler pan. Broil chicken for 5 minutes on each side until lightly browned.
- Place chicken, garlic, rosemary, wine and broth in a Dutch oven or large, deep skillet. Cook, covered over medium heat about 30 minutes or until tender, turning once.
Food Exchanges: 3 Low-Fat Meats
|Nutritional Info (per serving):|
|Makes 4 Servings|
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017