As the owner of my own veterinary practice, I know the importance of staying up to date on the latest and greatest tools and technologies in the industry that are designed to make the practice of veterinary medicine easier and more accurate. With that, comes a lot of reading!
In addition to that, I make sure that I keep valuable articles, publications, and books that I have read in the past at my disposal in my office so that me or one of my vet techs can quickly re-verify something if needed.
Re-reading previously published articles today may offer more takeaways to you and your pet’s diabetes management program now versus when first read weeks, months, or even years ago.
Here are a few articles that may be just as, if not more, beneficial to you today than when first read.
- Want some tips on saving money on your insulin? – Diabetic Cat Owners Using Lantus / Glargine
- Is your pet suffering from arthritis? – Arthritis in Pets
- Here are some tips on choosing the proper insulin syringe: – Choosing the Right Insulin Syringe
- Learn what your options are if your vet is on vacation – What Do You Do if Your Vet is Unavailable?
- Can diabetic dogs go to ‘Doggy Daycare’ while the family is on vacation? – Doggie Daycare – Can your diabetic pet go?