In the past week I have met with dozens of people with diabetes as we work together towards the goal of obtaining better overall health. I met with people that were newly diagnosed and I met with people that have been working towards better diabetes management for years.
One common thread that is shared by all of us – we can ALL learn more. And then try to take what we’ve learned and apply it to our specific management plan.
Here are few articles that I’ve written in the past that I am constantly referring back to. Maybe you, too, will find something new in one or many of them that you can adapt to your lifestyle.
- Want to learn a few tips about maintaining your weight while on insulin? – Tips for Taking Insulin Without Weight Gain
- Tips to protect your kidneys – Tips to Protect Your Kidneys
- Understand why it is so important to take your medication as prescribed – Take Your Medication as Prescribed
- Try to eliminate these foods from your diet – Five Fake Foods to Avoid
- Learn how to speed up your metabolism – Rev Up Your Metabolism
Keep reading and keep learning!
NOTE: Consult your doctor first to make sure my recommendations fit your special health needs.