How would you like the convenience of never having to worry about re-ordering your diabetes testing supplies?
How about even saving an EXTRA 5% off of all future orders and getting price protection for the rest of 2008?
Sound too good to be true?
It isn’t now since ADW Diabetes introduced the new Diabetic Coverage Auto Order Program. It’s an exclusive membership based program where you can choose what diabetic supplies you need, when you need them, and where you want them sent. You are billed only when your scheduled order goes out, and you can sit back and relax as we send you shipping updates with the tracking information for your packages.
Best of all, the program is absolutely FREE to join, and there is no risk or obligation! You can cancel at any time as well as change the contents of your order and the frequency at which they arrive whenever you want!
As an added bonus, members who sign up by June 1, 2008 you will receive all the benefits listed above, plus a locked-in price protection on their supplies for the rest of the year!
You may be asking yourself, how do I sign up for this amazing offer? It’s simple.
On your next order with ADW Diabetes, there will be a box on the bottom of the final Checkout page with the Diabetic Coverage Logo.
All you need to do is:
- Look for the Diabetic Coverage Sign Up Box on the bottom of the final checkout page at ADW Diabetes.
- Check the “YES! Enroll me in the ADW Diabetes Diabetic Coverage Auto Order Program” box.
- Select a frequency of either 30, 45, 60, or 90 days from the drop-down menu.
If you are placing the order over the phone, just tell the customer service representative that you would like to be signed up for Diabetic Coverage, and they will take down all of the necessary information to get you started.
After that, sit back, and relax with the piece of mind knowing that your orders will be sent to you quickly – and at great prices, too!
Latest posts by ADW Diabetes (see all)
- Sexual Health & Diabetes - March 13, 2018
- 7 Creative New Year Resolutions for People with Diabetes - December 26, 2017
- Zesty Broccoli Salad - October 10, 2017