You are viewing the Reliamed 12in Calcium Alginate Rope Cmc Blend, 5 per Box manufactured by Reliamed, an industry leader in wound care supplies!
- Controlled silver ion release provides a broad spectrum of antimicrobial protection for up to seven days
- Absorbency and wet strength are key performance indicators
- Blend of calcium alginate and carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) provides excellent gelling and wet strength for one-piece, nontraumatic removal
- Highly absorbent; fluid wicks vertically into the dressing, minimizing the possibility of periwound skin maceration
- Reduces odor primarily produced by bacteria
- Can be used for postoperative wounds, trauma wounds, leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, graft and donor sites
- Contraindicated for use on individuals with third-degree burns, dry or lightly exuding wounds, or a known sensitivity to silver and/or calcium alginate
- Latex-free, 12" ribbon
- 5 per box
We offer great wholesale prices and fast shipping for your Reliamed wound care products, each and every day! Please review the size, style, and quantity carefully before ordering. If you have any questions about this wound care product or any other products we carry from Reliamed, please call our customer care specialists toll free at 877-241-9002.