You are viewing Smith and Nephew Primapore Dressing. This dressing is a soft, comfortable, water-resistant, non-adherent island dressing that ensures patient comfort and immediate acceptability. This is 8" X 4" and sold by box of 20 each. Smith and Nephew, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of wound care supplies.
Features and Benefits:
- Highly absorbent and low-adherent pad - The wound contact layer enables the passage of blood or exudate into the highly absorbent pad whilst maintaining a good healing environment and minimal pain on dressing removal.
- Safe and Secure Fixation - The low allergy acrylic adhesive is evenly spread onto the non-woven backing surface providing a safe and secure dressing fixation over the wound site.
- Soft and Conformable - Ensures patient comfort and conformability to all wound sites (even the more difficult areas like underarm and shoulders).
- Ease of use - The protector paper, which is slit across the width of the dressing, enables quick application without the risk of touching the absorbent pad or adhesive area with fingers or forceps. The easily opened packaging facilitates aseptic dressing technique.
- Patient Comfort - The thick pad minimises fluid strike-through and helps to protect the wound from trauma.
- Indications - Primapore Sterile Adhesive Wound Dressings are ideally suited for post-operative use. They are also useful in Accident & Emergency for cuts, lacerations and sutured wounds.
ADW Diabetes carries a wide range of Smith and Nephew, Inc. wound care products, including dressings, cleansers, gels, barriers, lotions, pads and more, at every day low prices.
Please review the size, style, and quantity carefully before ordering. If you have any questions on this wound care item or any other products from Smith and Nephew, Inc., please call our customer care specialists toll free at 877-241-9002.