Smith Nephew IV 3000 1-Hand Dressing 100/bx 4007 - 6-Pack
Item #: W4056511562PK6
Smith Nephew IV3000 Dressing, 2 3/8" X 2 3/4": Allows 1-hand application, excellent adherent, promotes drier catheter sites, reduces skin trauma upon removal - Ref # 4007 - Box of 100 - Pack of 6 boxes.
Smith and Nephew IV3000 Transparent Dressing, (2 3/8" X 2 3/4") allows 1-hand application, excellent adherent, promotes drier catheter sites, reduces skin trauma upon removal.
Smith & Nephew IV 3000 1-Hand Transparent Dressing #4007:
- Moisture-responsinve cannula dressing for catheter site care
- Reduces Risk of Infection
- The film in the IV3000 has a unique molecular structure which is much more permeable to water vapour compared to other films. This reduces the risk of bacterial growth which usually leads to infection.
Box of 100 (2 3/8" X 2 3/4") - Pack of 6 boxes
- Excellent Adherence
- IV3000 Dressing keeps the skin drier. This improves adherence and reduces the number of unscheduled dressing changes.
- Improved Comfort
- Its low allergy adhesive and high permeable film helps to prevent irritation and discomfort.
- Great Catheter Stability
- The IV3000's film is highly conformable, allowing you to move freely.
- Transparent for Easy Inspection
- Inspect the catheter site for infection without having to remove the dressing.
- Allows you shower while wearing the dressing.
- Easy to Use
- 1-Hand application makes it simple to use.
- The unique grid pattern adhesive makes removal easier and less painful.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.