The Bard Medical Bardex Coude Silver Hydrogel Catheter 5cc is clinically proven to reduce catheter-associated urinary tract infections. Incorporating a technologically advanced formulation consisting of Bacti-Guard® silver alloy coating and Bard® hydrogel, the Bardex® I.C. Foley catheter dramatically reduces bacterial adherence and minimizes biofilm formation. Tiemann Coudé tipped catheters are used to navigate the male urethra, particularly when a stricture is present. The olive coudé of this model features a slightly larger bulb at the tip to assist in negotiation of restrictions.
- Coudé tip design facilitates negotiation of the prostatic urethra.
- Red latex construction for added catheter stiffness and radiopacity.
- Bacti-Guard® silver alloy coating and Bard® hydrogel, proven to reduce the incidence of catheter-associated urinary tract infections (CAUTIs).
- Slightly larger bulb to assist in negation of restrictions.
- Reinforced hole at tip of catheter.
- Contains 1 Bard Medical Bardex Coude Silver Hydrogel Catheter 5cc - 14 FR.
|Bard Medical Bardex Coude Silver Hydrogel Catheter 5cc |
|BA0102SI14 ||570102SI14 - 14 FR |
|BA0102SI16 ||570102SI16 - 16 FR |
|BA0102SI18 ||570102SI18 - 18 FR |
|BA0102SI20 ||570102SI20 - 20 FR |
|BA0102SI22 ||570102SI22 - 22 FR |
|BA0102SI24 ||570102SI24 - 24 FR |
Physician Order: This item requires a physician order, please provide your physician's information during checkout. At this time we are unable to ship this product to North Dakota.