Owen Mumford Autoject 2 Fixed Needle Injection Aid Device - AJ1300 was designed for people who have difficulty injecting themselves manually.
- Easy to Use - The raised trigger button makes it easy for children and seniors to use.
- Window - The window allows you to see when the injection is complete
- Safety interlock mechanism - This prevents accidental firing
- Depth adjustment
- The Autoject 2 automatically inserts the needle and contents of the syringe into the skin with the press of a button
- Prevents the user from visually seeing the syringe
- Features adjustable penetration depth, a safety lock to prevent accidental firing and a dose completion indicator.
- The one-handed operation makes it possible to use a wider range of injection sites than manually injecting with only a syringe.
Autoject 2 - Fixed needle
Compatible with most major brands of fixed needle syringe.
NDC# 08470-1300-01: AJ 1300