The TruSteel infusion set was designed with a very fine, 29G, 90-degree stainless steel needle for those who prefer the reliability of steel sets but don't want to compromise comfort. With its additional adhesive pad, it provides extra security against needle dislodging. The set's simplicity and security make it a good choice for those who have reactions to plastic cannulas and those with the history of bent cannulas.
Please note that Tandem’s t:lock infusion sets are only compatible with cartridges that feature the t:lock locking mechanism. These cannot be connected to other cartridges.
The t:lock Connector was designed based on customer feedback related to the process of filling the infusion sets with insulin. This new design reduces the time required to fill the infusion sets and lowers the amount of insulin used in the fill process by 4.4 unites. It looks and functions in a very similar way to the original Luer-lock connector.
AutoSoft 30 Infusion Set Features:
- t:lock Luer-Lock Connectors make the insulin filling process faster.
- Lowers time required to fill infusion set by 30 seconds.
- Lowers the amount of insulin used in the fill process by 4.4 units.
- 90° stainless steel needle.
- Manual insertion.
- Additional adhesive pad offers extra protection against dislodging.
- Size: 8mm x 23"
- MPN: 1000293
- Contains 10 Tandem Diabetes TruSteel Infusion Set 8mm x 23" t:lock.