The Hollister New Image Flextend Extended Wear Skin Barrier is an extended wear, sytnthetic skin barrirer. These barriers are made to be the most resistent to discharge. Benefits
- The floating flange provides utmost security with its patented locking system.
- Protects skin over extended wearing time from irritation.
- Eliminates pressure on tender post operative abdomens.
- Perfect for urostomies and ileostomies
- Flextend (extended wear) Skin Barrier - Flextend is an extended wear, synthetic skin barrier, which is designed to be the most resistant to discharge. Do not use Skin Gel Wipes (7917) or other brands of skin preps with Flextend skin barriers.
- Cut-to-Fit - Allows the user to cut the skin barrier opening to the size and shape of the stoma.
- Floating Flange - Allows for fingers to be put under the flange for support while attaching the pouch to the barrier.
- Flat Barrier - Flat shape to adhere to peristomal surface.
- With Tape Border - Tape borders provide additional security to the attachment of the one-piece pouch or two-piece skin barrier to the skin.
Hollister New Image Flextend Skin Barrier - 14604
5" x 5" - 2 3/4" (70 mm) flange
Up to 2 1/4" Barrier Opening
Color Code : Blue
Box of 5