The Hollister New Image FlexWear Standard Wear Skin Barrier helps to eliminates pressure on tender post operative abdomens by using the Floating Flange. It provides the utmost security with by with its patented locking system. Benefits
- The floating flange provides utmost security with its patented locking system.
- Protects skin from corrosive drainage.
- Eliminates pressure on tender post operative abdomens.
- FlexWear (standard wear) Skin Barrier - FlexWear is a standard wear, synthetic skin barrier, which is designed to be worn more than one day. FlexWear barrier is more resistant to breakdown than a SoftFlex skin barrier.
- Non-Woven Skin Barrier Backing - A porous plastic that is soft and flexible.
- Recommended for Home Use - Product has features that would be most appropriate for home care.
- Pouch Locking System - The patented locking mechanism attaches the pouch securely to the skin barrier, preventing unintentional separation.
- Floating Flange - Allows for fingers to be put under the flange for support while attaching the pouch to the barrier.
- Bathing/Swimming Allowable - Product can be worn while bathing or swimming without affecting its performance.
- Cut-to-Fit - Allows the user to cut the skin barrier opening to the size and shape of the stoma.
- Porous Cloth Adhesive - This proprietary adhesive is gentle to the skin for enhanced comfort.
Hollister New Image Skin Barrier - 14203
4" x 4" - 2 1/4" (flange)
Up to 1 3/4" Barrier Opening
Color Code: Red
Box of 5