Clever Choice Voice HD Talking Blood Glucose Monitor
Item #: 898302051215
The Clever Choice Voice HD Talking Blood Glucose Monitor is a bilingual talking blood glucose monitor from Simple Diagnostics. The device is consistent with the high standards seen in the original Clever Choice Voice glucose meter as well as provides additional benefits and features for patients, based on feedback we have received from both physicians and patients currently using a Simple Diagnostics blood glucose meter.
The Clever Choice Voice HD Talking Blood Glucose Monitor is excellent for the blind and vision-impaired diabetic patient. The Clever Choice Voice HD requires No Coding, which means fewer steps and avoids the danger of false results caused by coding errors. Simply insert the test strip into the test strip port—located at the top of the meter—and the Clever Choice Voice+ automatically turns on. It talks the user through the setup steps, testing and memory recall. The Clever Choice Voice HD easy to use while providing safe, accurate test results every time. Raised, imprinted buttons, complete with a repeat and scrolling feature, make it easy to navigate for the blind.
- No coding
- Easy-Slide strip ejector avoids blood contact
- Large font display for easy to read results
- Tiny 0.7 microliters blood sample
- Fast 5 second test time
- Large screen for easy visibility
- Alternate site testing (Fingertips, Palm, Forearm, Upper-Arm, Thigh & Lower Leg)
- 500 test memory
- 7, 14 , 21, 28 , 60 and 90-day averages
- Supported by Simple Diagnostics TeleHealth System: Test results can be easily transmitted to a personal computer or the web-based (coming soon) Simple Diagnostics TeleHealth System for better management
- Bilingual audible setup
- Short fill detection
- Auto shut off if not used for 3 minutes
- Advanced (English/ Spanish ) talking function embedded that guides users through each step with repeat function and volume control.
Sold 1 per box.
Manufacturer: Simple Diagnostics
Manufacturer's part number: CLEMVHD
|Blood Test Volume (uL)
|Reaction Time (seconds)
||20~600 mg/dL (1.1~33.3 mmol/L)
||20 to 60%
||Advanced (English & Spanish)
|Alternative Site Testing
|Power Saving (seconds)
||2 x AAA
||3.54" x 2.1655" x 0.59"
|Weight (lb) without Batteries
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.