Smith-Nephew Exu Dry Wound Dressings 4"x6" are designed to reduce adherence and provide additional comfort during and between dressing changes. The multi-layer, sealed construction results in a one piece, super absorbent, anti-shear dressing that eliminates frayed edges, loose threads and linting. Non-occlusive, soft and pliable, EXU-DRY will not disturb new granulation tissue. Box of 10.
- Outer Layer - High density polyethylene.
- Inner Layers - Highly absorbent rayon/cellulose blend.
- Anti Shear Layer - High density polyethylene.
- Wound Contact Layer - High density polyethylene.
- EXU-DRY is a unique one-piece wound dressing designed to cover the wound with reduced friction, save nursing time and lower total dressing costs. EXU-DRY replaces non-adherent dressings, gauze and abdominal pads.
- Non-adherent to the wound, EXU-DRY is more comfortable for patients during and between dressing changes. EXU-DRY's Anti Shear Layer helps reduce shearing thus may help protect fragile granulation tissue. EXU-DRY's one-piece, multi-layer sealed construction eliminates frayed edges, loose threads and linting. EXU-DRY minimizes disruption to new granulation tissue.
- Highly absorbent, EXU-DRY helps reduce the risk of maceration and irritation to the wound and surrounding tissue. EXU-DRY wicks away drainage from the wound into the entire dressing, reducing the frequency of dressing changes.
- Non-occlusive, soft and pliable, EXU-DRY is available in a wide range of sizes and shapes to accommodate virtually any wound or body contour. Because EXU-DRY is permeable and non-occlusive, it can be used as a wet or dry dressing on clean or contaminated wounds.
- EXU-DRY is compatible with most topical agents, liquids and creams.
Manufacturer Name: Smith and Nephew
Manufacturer Model Number: 99004120