Allevyn Foam Dressing 4"x4" 10/bx 66801067 Pack of 3
Item #: W5466801067PK3
Smith and Nephew Allevyn Foam Dressing 4"x4" Model 66801067 has an advanced layered design, which is made up of a composite hydrocellular foam pad, held between a perforated silicone gel adhesive wound contact layer, and a highly permeable waterproof outer film. Box of 10. Pack of 3
Smith and Nephew Allevyn Foam Dressing 4"x4" has an advanced layered design, which is made up of a composite hydrocellular foam pad, held between a perforated silicone gel adhesive wound contact layer, and a highly permeable waterproof outer film. This dressing features a central mesh screen on the pad to help shield the visibility of exudate. Allevyn Foam Dressing contributes to a pressure relieving protocol when used in combination with pressure relieving devices. The film layer helps in the prevention of bacterial contamination of the wound. Box of 10. Pack of 3.
- Unique quadrilobe shape with a wide border designed to fit the contours of the human body more securely and allows patients to shower
- The protective masking layer minimizes the visual impact of strikethrough (in-vitro), providing the patient with confidence that their dressing may not attract the negative attention of others
- Excellent fluid locking under pressure(in-vitro)
- Provides the patient with peace of mind leakage prevention(in-vitro)
- Common wound odor absorption when tested (in-vitro) on representative compounds
- ALLEVYN Life’s multi-layered design provides cushioning and helps to spread pressure(in-vitro)
- Silicone wound contact layer offers minimal pain and discomfort on removal while allowing the dressing to be repositioned
- Change indicator optimizes dressing change frequency and minimizes wastage
Manufacturer Name: Smith and Nephew
Manufacturer Model Number: 66801067
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.