Smith and Nephew ALLEVYN Ag 6"x 6" Non-Adhesive Hydrocellular Foam Dressing is designed for exudate absorption and the management of partial to full thickness wounds. Some typical wounds are Ulcers (venous, arterial, diabetic), Pressure Sores, Donor Sites, Surgical Incisions, Surgical Excisions, Burns (1st and 2nd degree). Easy to use range of dressing sizes and can be left in place for up to 7 days depending on the nature of the wound. Box of 10.
- Optimal exudate management
- Easy to use range of dressing sizes and can be left in place for up to 7 days depending on the nature of the wound and the level of exudate present
- Breathable top film
- Foam core
- Non-adherent wound contact layer
- Profiled edges
- Reduces risk of excess fluid at the wound site, excess wound fluid is transpired away more quickly.
- Promotes rapid wound closure, reduced risk of maceration, less potential for leakage and odor, longer wear-time.
- Reduces bacterial load (in-vitro).
- Removes some barriers to healing allowing the host to regain control and progress the wound to closure.
- Product is easy to apply, can be removed in one piece, and is designed in sizes & shapes appropriate for target wound types.
- Adhesive products offer an all-in-one solution -no need for secondary retention.
- Provides a convenient, efficient, cost effective solution for wound management.
- Top film switches to become more breathable in the presence of fluid, therefore it responds, when the clinician needs it most.
- Provides an effective barrier to bacteria penetration
- Conformable and comfortable.
- Provides absorption capacity for up to 7 days. (ALLEVYN Ag Sacrum up to 5 days)
- Prevents healing tissue from growing into the dressing minimizing pain on removal.
- Maintains a moist wound interface.
- Low allergy adhesive.
- Protects from leakage
Manufacturer Name: Smith and Nephew
Manufacturer Model Number: 66020980