Smith and Nephew Allevyn Ag Gel Dressing 6"x6" is designed for use on chronic and acute, full thickness, partial thickness, or granulating exuding wounds including: leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, donor sites, surgical wounds, infected wounds and burns (first and second degree). Dressing can be worn for up to seven days. Box of 10.
- Easier application with secondary retention and minimal pain on removal
- Rapid and sustained antibacterial action
- Optimal exudate management
- Cost effective - seven-day wear time and fewer dressing changes
- ALLEVYN silver protection: Sustained antibacterial activity for 7 days
- Enhanced performance ALLEVYN: Triple-action technology absorbs, retains, and transpires exudate to provide optimal fluid management.
- Maintains optimal moisture balance: Provides an optimal moist wound environment for the promotion of faster closure
- Comes off lightly: Gentle adhesive allows for less painful dressing changes
- Goes on tightly: Stays in place for up to 7 days
- Cost-effective: Long wear time = fewer dressing changes
Manufacturer Name: Smith and Nephew
Manufacturer Model Number: 66800458