The Smith and Nephew Acticoat Flex 3 Dressing 8"x 16" with Nanocrystalline Silver is a super conformable low-adherent dressing. It is very flexible and maintains contact with the wound bed, even in awkward anatomical areas. The antimicrobial barrier layer can be used over partial and full thickness wounds including pressure and venous stasis ulcers, diabetic ulcers, burns, and donor sites. Box of 6. Pack of 3.
- Sustained (3 day) antimicrobial activity against a broad spectrum of wound pathogens including MRSA & Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Aids in removing some barriers, allowing the patient to regain control and progress the wound to closure.
- Quickly kills bacteria in as little as 30 minutes.
Antibacterial action aids in providing quick protection from bacterial colonization.
- Soft and super flexible with stretch properties
Moves with the patient when they need to move the affected body part with little local trauma. Reduces discomfort for the patient.
- Allows exudate transport through the dressing
This aids in reducing the risk of maceration for quicker closure with reduced potential for leakage and odor.
ACTICOAT Flex 3 have been shown to be compatible with negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT).
- Easy to use range of dressing sizes and formats with a 3 wear time.
The product is easy to apply, can be removed in one piece to minimize trauma and is designed in sizes appropriate for various wound types to reduce the time taken for dressing changes.
- Low adherent wound contact layer
Aids in preventing trauma on removal to optimize closure times
Manufacturer Name: Smith and Nephew
Manufacturer Model Number: 66800418