Vet's Choice U-40 Pet Insulin Syringes 29G 3/10cc 1/2" - Case of 5
Item #: SY898302141824PK5
Vet's Choice U-40 Insulin Syringes For Your Pet - 29 Gauge 3/10cc 1/2inch (12.7 mm) needle V2935, 100 Single use syringes (10 packs). Case of 5.
Vet's Choice pet syringes are precision engineered to provide superior comfort for your pet.
These pet insulin syringes offer:
Every Vet's Choice pet syringe offers:
- 3/10 CC capacity
- 29 gauge needle
- 1/2" (12.7 mm) needle
- 100 Single use syringes (10 packs of 10)
- Case of 5
- The Vet's Choice U-40 Insulin Syringe is film coated for maximum comfort and lines up precisely for accurate readings.
- There is no “dead space” for accurate dosage and less waste.
- Syringes are 100% latex free and offer the same quality as Clever Choice Insulin syringes for Pets
When choosing insulin syringes always make certain that the concentration of the insulin you are using works with the syringes you are using. The vial of insulin and packages of syringes will be clearly marked as U-40 or U-100. You never want to mix these - always use U-40 insulin with U-40 syringes and U-100 insulin with U-100 syringes.
These syringes are to only be used with U-40 insulin. Do not sterilize or reuse syringe.
Buy pet insulin syringes at discounted prices only at ADW Diabetes – your one-stop destination for all your diabetic supplies.
- We may require the order of a physician for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.