Smith and Nephew Skin-Prep Protective Spray 4oz is a liquid film-forming dressing that, upon application to intact skin, forms a protective film to help reduce friction during removal of tapes and films. Skin-Prep can also be used to prepare skin attachment sites for drainage tubes, external catheters, surrounding ostomy sites and adhesive dressings.Features & Benefits:
- Effective protectin between tape and skin
- Reduces risk of tape stripping
- Helps tape, film, and appliance adhesion.
- Fast and easy to use, only one coat is required, so less product is used per application.
- Reduces friction
- Removes easily using skin cleanser or soap and water, so unsanitary residue isn’t left in or around the wound area.
- Applies easily, even on awkward areas such as elbows, knees, and heels. Moves naturally with patients’ skin and won’t crack or peel.
- Allows skin to "breathe" so tapes and films adhere better.
- May increase intervals between dressing changes.
Pump Spray Bottle (4oz each)