Convatec AQUACEL® Ag Hydrofiber® Ribbon Dressing with Strengthening Fiber and Ionic Silver 2/5" x 18" Size, Sterile, Highly Absorbent, Nonwoven.
AQUACEL® Ag dressing incorporating unique Hydrofiber® Technology with 1.2% (w/w) silver combines the favorable gelling characteristics of Hydrofiber® Technology with the broad-spectrum antimicrobial properties of Ionic Silver (Ag+). It is a versatile primary dressing indicated for moderate to highly exuding chronic and acute wounds where there is an infection or an increased risk of infection. when used in a comprehensive protocol of care. Also available in ribbon form, with stichbonding for added strength.Features:
- Silver impregnated antimicrobial dressing with strengthening fiber.
- For moderate to high exuding wounds which are infected or at risk of infection.
- Provides rapid and sustained antimicrobial activity.
- Removes without leaving residue or causing trauma to wound, Manages painful wounds.
- Please note: This product does not contain latex.
- Model: 420128
- HCPCS: A6199
- Description: Ribbon with strengthening fiber
- Size: .39" x 18" (1x45cm)
- Quantity: 5 per box