Purina Veterinary Diets JM Joint Mobility For Dogs 18 lb bag
Item #: PUR13666
Purina Veterinary Diets® JM Joint Mobility® Canine Formula (18 lb bag) offers dietary benefits that provide optimal nutrition while meeting your adult dog’s or growing puppy’s special needs.
Purina Veterinary Diets® JM Joint Mobility® Canine Formula (18 lb bag) has been formulated to provide complete and balanced nutrition for the growth of puppies and maintenance of adult and senior dogs, while providing the following characteristics:
- High EPA and omega-3 fatty acid content
- Appropriate levels of omega-6 fatty acids
- Moderate fat content
- High levels of antioxidant vitamins E and C
- High protein: calorie ratio
- Natural source of glucosamine
- Excellent palatability
If your dog exhibits any of the following signs, contact your veterinarian to schedule a physical exam and ask if JM Joint Mobility® Canine Formula could help.
- Has difficulty getting up in the morning or lying down for a rest.
- Limps or appears stiff after exercise.
- Tires easily or lags behind on walks.
- Reluctant to climb steps or jump up.
- Pants excessively when he doesn't seem hot.
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED BY YOUR VETERINARIAN
|Guaranteed Analysis (Dry):
|Crude Protein (Min)
|Crude Fat (Min)
|Crude Fiber (Max)
|Vitamin E (Min)
|Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (Min)
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min)
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content (Dry):
Metabolizable Energy (ME): 3842 kcal/kg, 408 kcal/cup
18 pound bag
Brewers rice, trout, salmon meal, corn gluten meal, poultry by-product meal (natural source of glucosamine), dried egg product, oat fiber, animal digest, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), fish oil, chicken, potassium chloride, Vitamin E supplement, salt, choline chloride, taurine, zinc sulfate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, niacin, calcium carbonate, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), sodium selenite. E-4576
- Physician Order: This item requires a physician order, please provide your physician's information during checkout. At this time we are unable to ship this product to North Dakota.
- Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.