Purina Veterinary Diets EN Fiber Balance (Formally DCO Fiber Control) canine formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of the adult dog and has been formulated to achieve the optimal level of fiber to help instestinal motility. This blend of soluble and soluble fiber dog food helps support your dogs GI tract. EN Fiber Blanace contains the prebiotic aleurone that helps nourish beneficial microflora.
- Optimal level of fiber to help promote intestinal motility
- Blend of soluble and insouble fiber to help support GI health
- Complex carbohydrates to help moderate glucose absorption
- Complete and balanced for adult dogs
The following feeding program is recommended as a guideline only. With your veterinarian's approval, offer increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food.
|Recommended Daily Feeding Chart
|Weight (lb / kg)
||Approximate Number of 8oz Cups/Grams per Day
|3 to 12 lbs (1.4 - 5.4 kg)
||1/2 - 1 1/3 cups (48 - 128 g)
|13 to 20 lbs (5.9 - 9.1 kg)
||1 1/3 - 2 cups (128 - 191 g)
|21 to 35 lbs (9.5 - 15.9 kg)
||2 - 2 3/4 cups (191 - 263 g)
|36 to 50 lbs (16.3 - 22.7 kg)
||2 3/4 - 3 1/2 cups (263 - 335 g)
|51 to 75 lbs (16.3 - 22.7 kg)
||3 1/2 - 4 3/4 cups (335 - 454 g)
|76 to 100 lbs (34.5 - 45.4 kg)
||4 4/3 - 5 3/4 cups (454 - 550 g)
|Over 100 lbs (Over 45.4 kg)
||5 3/4 cups plus 1/3 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100 lbs (550g plus 32g for each 4.5g of body weight over 45.4 kg)
Ingredients: Whole grain corn, dried beet pulp (15% - A source of fiber), poultry by-product meal, corn gluten meal, pearled barley, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, pea fiber, animal digest, mono and dicalcium phosphate, wheat bran, dried whey, calcium, carbonate, potassium chloride, salt, fish oil, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, Vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, niacin, manganese sulfate, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine monoitrate, Vitamin B-12 supplement, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine, hydrochloride, folic acid, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, sodium selenite.
|Crude Protein (min)
|Crude Fat (min)
|Crude Fiber (Max)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
- Physician Order: This item requires a physician order, please provide your physician's information during checkout. At this time we are unable to ship this product to North Dakota.
- Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.