Advocate Redi-Code Plus Low Control Solution - 1 vial (4ml) is for use with the Advocate Redi-Code Plus Test Strips for quality control testing. Contains one 4 ml vial.
Ensure Meter and Test Strips are Working Together Properly Tests the Glucose Meter without Using a Blood Sample.Control Tests should be performed:
To perform a control test:
- With each new vial of test strips
- When you change your batteries
- If you suspect the meter is malfunctioning
- Apply a drop of control solution to the test strip instead of a drop of blood
- Compare the results to the control range (you can find the range on the side of the vial of test strips)
- If the results are inside the range printed on the vial, your meter is functioning correctly.
- If the results are outside the range, you should call the manufacturer of your meter immediately.