Molnlycke Mefix Self-adhesive Fabric Dressing Fixation Tape 6"x11 yd is a dressing fixation fabric tape that secures gauze, tubes, cannulas, dressings and drainage devices even to awkward areas of the body. The porous structure of the nonwoven fabric ensures air and water vapor permeability. The fabric is non-absorbent and provides a barrier for blood and fluid strike-through. It can easily be cut to the desired shape and size.Features:
- Made of a porous, polyester elastic nonwoven coated with a skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive providing secure fixation. It is protected by an easy-to-remove, pre-measured release liner.
- Adapts well to body contours.
- Provides secure fixation.
- Soft and elastic, non-absorbent nonwoven polyester fabric backing, easy-to-remove, premeasured and perforated split protection paper.
- Pre-measured release paper allows for convenient measurement/cutting.
- May be applied over flexing areas such as neck, elbows, knees.
- Easy-to-remove backing paper with perforated split.
- Soft, elastic non-absorbent and non-woven for patient comfort.