Molnlycke Tubigrip 10M Size B Small Hands and Arms, Beige sold by roll 1449 provides tissue support in the treatment of strains and sprains, soft tissue injuries, general edema, postburn scarring and ribcage injuries. It is also used for pressure dressings and arm fixation. Tubigrip® is made from cotton with covered, elastic threads laid into the fabric to form free-moving spirals.Features:
- Easy to apply and reapply.
- Provides lasting, effective support with complete freedom of movement for the patient.
- Washable and reusable.
- Provides comfortable, effective tissue support.
- Tubigrip® is particularly useful for outpatient.
- No pins or tapes needed.
- Fitting is quick and easy.
- Reduces waste.