The Bard Medical 2-Way Hematuria Coude Catheter 20 FR is reinforced with a wound nylon coil, offering significant resistance to collapse under the vacuum of irrigation.Features:
- The additional strength of the coils assures users that any blockage can be cleared by irrigation.
- In addition, the coils add resistance to any collapse under the balloon from the pressure of inflation.
- Long, open coudé tip with two, staggered eyes.
- Reinforced tip to accomodate a stylet.
- Used for post-TURP hemostasis.
- Reinforced shaft that offers significant resistance to collapse.
- Single-use, sterile.
Physician Order: This item requires a physician order, please provide your physician's information during checkout. At this time we are unable to ship this product to Hawaii or North Dakota.