SpeediCath Compact (8 FR) is a convenient, discreet catheter for women who self-catheterise. It is the first catheter designed to suit the anatomy of the female body, about the same size as a lipstick. And it is safe and easy to use. With a catheter length of 2.75", SpeediCath Compact is tailor-made for the typical female anatomy. In a clinical study, SpeediCath Compact was documented to be at least as efficient at emptying the bladder as a conventional female catheter with a length of 6" - 8". SpeediCath Compact eliminates concerns over catheter preparations and quality of the hydration source. The catheter comes pre-hydrated in a ready to use package. Simply break the seal and pull open the telescopic packaging - the catheter is ready to insert
SpeediCath Compact has the same low-friction coating as our other SpeediCath products. This coating makes catheterisation more comfortable and reduces the risk of urethral damage.Features:
- Siliconized surface - for smooth insertion.
- Bullet shaped tip - for easy insertion.
- Fire polished eyelets - for comfortable insertion.
- Ready-to-use hydrophilic-coated catheter designed for women.
- Compact, discreet packaging with non-touch Grip Zone for hygenic insertion.
- Latex-Free and phthalate/DEHP-free.
|Coloplast Female SpeediCath Compact Units 2.75" 30/bx
||8 FR - 28578
||10 FR - 28580
||12 FR - 28582
||14 FR - 28584