Coloplast Self-Cath Closed System 14 FR 16" w/Tapered Coude Tip & Guide Strip - 2614 - 50/bx is a unisex system that provides a method for safe, simple catheterization. The introducter tip aids in the reduction of bacterial contamination of the catheter during insertion. The secure cap protecting the introducer tip protects the introducer tip from further conamination. The ring on the cap makes it easy to remove and the EasyOff tear tab makes the bag easy to empty, even for users with limited dexterity. latex-free.Features:
- Siliconized surface - for smooth insertion
- Bullet shaped tip - for easy insertion
- Fire polished eyelets - for comfortable insertion
- Funnel end - to reduce dexterity challenges
- Guide Stripe - to help maintain position of catheter tip
- Coude Tip - for easier passage to navigate past enlarged prostate, strictures and false passages
Physician Order: This item requires a physician order, please provide your physician's information during checkout. At this time we are unable to ship this product to North Dakota.