Tegaderm Transparent Dressing is a sterile, waterproof, clear, thin film dressing. Tegaderm Dressing can be applied over I.V. devices, clean skin or wounds, and provides a breathable bacterial barrier to outside contaminants. 2-3/8 inch x 2-3/4 inch (6cm x 7cm) Transparent Film Dressing Frame Style. Case of 4 Boxes (100/bx) Tegaderm Dressing:
Benefits of Tegaderm Dressing:
- Notches are reinforced to reduce mechanical stress from heavy catheters
- Sterile tape strips enhance secural
- Transparent, breathable, and impermeable to liquids
Tegaderm Dressings Have Been Tested In Laboratories For Assured Performance
- Versatility allows you to use one product for many applications. Breathable film allows moisture vapor and oxygen exchange.
- For I.V. sites, water vapor and oxygen are easily exchanged to permit normal functioning of the skin.
- Provides a moist environment for enhanced wound healing, as viscous wound exudate is more slowly evaporated through the breathable film.
- Sterile, waterproof dressing provides a bacterial and viral barrier to outside contaminants.
- Allows the patient to shower.
Laboratory testing has proven Tegaderm dressings provide a viral barrier (HIV-1 and HBV) while the dressings remain intact without leakage.