The Guide Stripe® allows for monitoring of catheter tip position during insertion and removal. The Olive Tip coude female is an excellent teaching catheter for women. The Self-Cath® family of 100% latex-free catheters offers patients a variety of options for intermittent self-catheterization. Each catheter is made with the highest quality standards dedicated to patient comfort and ease of use. The fire polished eyelets and siliconized surface allow for smooth insertion. Self-Cath intermittent catheters are available in a wide variety of sizes and styles.
- Guide Stripe - to help maintain position of catheter tip.
- Repositioned eyelets - for smooth insertion and greater comfort.
- Coude tip - for easier passage to navigate past enlarged prostate, strictures, and false passages.
- Soft 16" Tapered Tip Coude with Guide Strip
- 100% Latex-Free
- Contains 30 Coloplast Self Cath 16" Tapered Tip Coude with Guide Strips - 8 FR.
|Coloplast Self Cath 16" Olive Tip Coude with Guide Strip |
|COL608BX ||8 FR 16" - 608 |
|COL610BX ||10 FR 16" - 610 |
|COL612BX ||12 FR 16" - 612 |
|COL614BX ||14 FR 16" - 614 |
Physician Order: This item requires a physician order, please provide your physician's information during checkout. At this time we are unable to ship this product to North Dakota.