The OPSITE Post-Op Dressing was designed to allow constant monitoring of the wound without the need to disrupt the healing process through unnecessary dressing changes. This dressing provides a barrier against backteria including MERSA and manages exudate through a highly absorbent pad and breathable film. This dressing is easly to apply and reduces pain upon removal.
OPSITE Post-Op Dressing Benefits
Vital Protection Against Serious Consequences: Provides an impermeable barrier against bacteria, including MRSA. Patients stated OPSITE Post-Op was very comfortable and gave them confidence that they were protected from MRSA
Effective Incision Site Management: Helps provide an optimal balance between excess wound exudate and the amount of fluid required for moist wound healing.
Continual Monitoring: This unique honeycomb design allows for continual monitoring of the incision site without the need to disrupt the healing process.
OPSITE Post-Op Dressing Features:
- Provides a barrier against bacteria, including MERSA.
- Allows constant monitoring on the wound and peri-wound area.
- Manages exudate through a highly absorbent pad and breathable film.
- Easy to apply and remove aseptically.
- Reduces the risk of maceration.
- Reduces the risk of blistering.
- Reduces pain on removal.
- Comfortable to wear./li>
- Size: 4" x 4.75".
- MPN: 66800138.
- Contains 6 Packs of 20 Post-Op Bacteria-Proof Dressing, 4" x 4.75".
- Step 1: Remove the dressing from the outer packaging and peel away the white/orange backing papers marked "1".
- Step 2: Holding the non-adhesive tabs at the end of the dressing, carefully position the dressing over the designated area.
- Step 3: Smoothe the dressing into place, applying light pressure around the edges.
- Step 4: Using the small tab, begin to gently peel of the top carrier marked "2". Smooth the dressing down and ensure your patient is comfortable with the dressing.
- Step 1: Lift one corner.
- Step 2: Pull towards you - away from the pad.
- Step 3: Release.
- Step 4: Repeat along the edges of the dressing.