A1CNow Plus Multi Test A1C System - 10 Tests
Item #: 3024
A1CNow+ Blood Glucose Monitoring System with 10 tests revolutionizes the A1c testing process. This portable hand-held meter can provide highly accurate lab-quality A1C test results in just five minutes with a finger stick blood sample.
A1cNow+ Blood Glucose System with 10 Tests provides health care professionals with a fast and easy way of obtaining accurate A1C results with just a fingerstick. This innovative technology enables clinicians to communicate face to face with patients about their diabetes control in minutes, not days. For Professional Use Only.
- Results displayed in 5 minutes.
- Small 5uL blood sample.
- Portable - use in multiple exam rooms.
- Easy-to-Use - minimal training required.
- No maintenance.
- A1CNow+ Monitor
- 10 - Single-Use Cartridges.
- 10 - Sample Dilution Kits.
- 1 Product Insert / Procedure Guide.
- Before using this test, please read all the instructions carefully.
- May be stored at Room Temperature for up to 120 days prior to use. Must be discarded if not used within this time period.
- Refrigeration Recommendation: Manufacturer recommends that A1CNow+ System can be refrigerated between 36° - 46° F to prolong the product shelf life up to approximately 14 months from the manufacturing date.
Note:We strongly suggest that you select 2-Day or Next Day shipping service.
If you choose Standard Shipping and your order is placed Wednesday through Friday, we do reserve the right to hold the order for shipment early the following week. This is meant to reduce the possibility of harmful environmental conditions affecting the product during longer transit times.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
Easy and accurate
This home test helps me keep my A1C in the range I want...under 7.0. By testing at home, I feel confident and relaxed when I go to the doctor for his test!
January 21, 2018
AIC test easy
Directions very easy to follow. Very easy to use. Did have to get a nice fat drop of blood. Results in 5 min. Helps push me to see improvement in 2-3 months! I have already dropped it a bit since I saw doctor last time! Thanks- I like it!
March 30, 2018