The Bard Medical 2-Way Lubrisil Infection Control Catheter 5cc is made from a hydrophobic material that rejects moisture. It comes with silicone elastomer coating which helps reduce urethral irritation and maximizes stiffness without compromising flexibility. This sterile catheter with latex-based construction has medium length with two opposing eyes.
- Reduces bacterial adherence.
- Reduces biofilm formation.
- Bard® hydrogel coating reduces friction and irritation.
- Catheter surface resists encrustation.
- Available in a full line of Foley catheters and Foley catheter trays.
- Contains 1 Bard Medical 2-Way Lubrisil Infection Control Catheter 5cc - 24 FR.
|Bard Medical 2-Way Lubrisil Infection Control Catheter 5cc |
|BA1758SI12 ||571758SI12 - 12 FR |
|BA1758SI14 ||571758SI14 - 14 FR |
|BA1758SI16 ||571758SI16 - 16 FR |
|BA1758SI18 ||571758SI18 - 18 FR |
|BA1758SI20 ||571758SI20 - 20 FR |
|BA1758SI22 ||571758SI22 - 22 FR |
|BA1758SI24 ||571758SI24 - 24 FR |
Physician Order: This item requires a physician order, please provide your physician's information during checkout. At this time we are unable to ship this product to North Dakota.